Not sure where to start? I can help, contact me.
For returning clients, looking to book your next session or redeem a package.
Improve your coordination, posture and balance while enjoying relief from discomfort and stress. These classes examine practical ways to incorporate effortless and efficient movement into daily life to prevent tension and injuries. Learning consists of gentle, easy-to-perform movements guided by Sophia in a supportive environment.
Wednesdays 5:30 - 6:30pm
Jan 17 - Feb 28 To register
Thursdays 9:30 - 10:30am
Jan 18 - Feb 22 To register
To drop in, please call in advance.
Missed classes can be made up during series, if space is available.
Registration is complete and your spot saved when payment is received.
Pelvic power for women
It’s easy to take sitting, walking or running for granted until something goes awry. The pelvis plays a key role in organizing the body and helping to generate the power for most every day activities.
Because of its central position a small shift in the pelvis can have major effects in the rest of the body: it can cause not only headaches but a twist in the neck, a pain in the knee, incontinence, pelvic or abdominal pain, stiff hips and poor balance.
In this workshop you will:
• identify habitual movement patterns that contribute to your challenges
• explore sources of discomfort and ways to overcome them
• learn to use your pelvis more effectively to prolong comfort for any activity
• improve coordination and ease tension in your lower back and hip joints
• build the foundation to a more in-depth pelvic floor workshop
Fri. Jan 19, 5:30 - 8:00 pm This workshop is full!
Sat. Jan 20, 10:00 - 12:30 pm Click here to get on the wait list
Fri. Feb 16, 5:30 - 8:00 pm
Sat. Feb 17, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Cost: $135.00 To register
Values - a link to creating what you want
Do you wonder at times how to feel fulfilled and content? Values help us to connect to what matters most to us.
They act as a compass - when honored, they help us to navigate forward, even when the waters get choppy.
We will use movement, and pen and paper to explore and dig deep!
In this workshop you'll:
• create a plan for 2018 that leaves you inspired
• clarify your core values
• learn how to get beyond internal conflicts
• gain tools that facilitate fulfilling choice
• learn how to use your values as a map that will
guide you along the decision path of this year and beyond
Fri Jan 26, 5:30 - 8:00pm
Sat Jan 27, 10:00 - 12:30pm
Cost: $150.00 To register
Be your own best Valentine: The practice of self-love
Valentine's Day is all about love for others, but what about the love we show ourselves (or don't) each day?
Are you flexible and kind to yourself, or are you prone to self-judgment, punishing yourself for every mistake you make? If so, you're not alone.
Many of us judge ourselves too harshly, often paying the price through isolation, self-doubt, and pain. It's time to put YOU back on your own sweetheart list.
Using movement in this workshop, you'll:
• learn how to relate to yourself with more kindness
• explore ways to move from insecurity to self care
• build capacity to be more accepting and confident
• gain tools to boost your emotional health and well-being
• strengthen your relationships with others by improving your connection with yourself
Fri Feb 9, 5:30 - 8:00pm
Sat Feb 10, 10:00 - 12:30pm
Cost: $150.00 To register